Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Warm and Windy With Some Isolated Showers!

This picture was taken at around 6 or, 6:30 pm.
These are the isolated showers that passed through Houston during the late morning and maybe afternoon, I don't remember.

Today was warm with a low of 73 degrees and high of 84 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph, the humidity level was really high, and there seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 12 am. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 1:20 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 2 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 2:40 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 5:30 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph, maybe some around 30 mph and the fog if there was any was gone when I checked at around 8:40 am. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 8:50 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 10:40 am. The ground was wet from a quick shower when I checked at around 11 am. The sky became mostly cloudy at around 11:30 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 11:50 am. The humditiy level was a little high when I checked at around 3:10 pm. The sky became partly cloudy and the wind speeds were down to around 5 mph with maybe some gusts around 10 mph sometime during 7 or, 8 pm. The sky was cloudy and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 9 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 9:20 pm. The humidity levels were really high when I checked at around 5 minutes past 12 so, they might have been really high near the end of the day. There also seemed to be a light fog at around 5 minutes past 12 am so, there might have been a light fog near the end of the day. The sky stayed cloudy after 9 pm. The wind speeds stayed around 5 mph after 9:20 pm. There were some isolated showers and maybe thunderstorms that brought some rain to isolated areas of Houston. Those areas didn't report that high of a rainfall total. The highest rainfall total I found was .12 inches. All of the other areas seemed to be .04 inches with maybe some reporting .08 inches of rain. I don't know I forgot to look at the map so, the rainfall totals were hard to find. Although a little shower passed through my area it wasn't enough to make  a rainfall total of .04 inches so, the rainfall report for my area was 0 inches. The day was warm and windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment