Friday, May 25, 2012

Hot And Breezy In Troy, NY!

The sky was clear at 12 am. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 12:30 am, I don't know what the wind speeds were because I couldn't see that well out of the hotel window, the weather report said that the wind speeds were around 10 mph. The sky was mostly cloudy when my dad and me woke up at around 8:30 am. The sky was partly cloudy when my dad, aunts, and me left the hotel at around 9:30 am.
I noticed that the sky was mostly cloudy when I looked up at it from the car window at around 10 am. I noticed that the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph at around 9:30 or, 10 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph, maybe some around 30 mph when we stopped at a rest stop in Syracuse sometime during the late morning or, early afternoon. I started to see some stormy looking clouds at around 1:20 pm. 
The sky started to become cloudy at around 1:40 pm. The sky became mostly cloudy again at around 1:50 pm.  The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20, maybe some 30 mph and the temperature was in the mid to high 70's, maybe low 80's when my aunts, dad, and me arrived in Troy, NY at around 3 pm. The sky was fair when I looked up at it from the street sidewalk at around 6:50 pm.
The sky was clear when I looked out of the window at around 8 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15 mph when my aunts, sisters, friend of sisters, and me left the medittareanan restaurant at around 10 pm. I think the sky was still fair and the wind speeds were still around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15 mph at the end of the day. I don't know what the humidity level was either, I think it was high at the end of the day, the temperature was in the low to mid 60's.
The day was hot and breezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment