Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Nov. 15 16

Notes: Big to small, bright white, thick and thin, flat, some puffy high stratus clouds looked to be scattered across the sky in northwest and west Houston, TX, during the early and mid-morning. The sky became clear in west Houston, TX, sometime during the late morning. The sky was still in clear with maybe some small and medium, bright white, thick and thin, puffy high stratus clouds in northwest and west Houston, TX, during the evening and night. The wind speeds were calm with moderate to strong gusts in northwest and west Houston, TX, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. I think it felt cool in northwest and west Houston, TX, during the early morning. I think it felt a little cool in west Houston, TX, during the mid-morning. It felt warm in northwest and west Houston, TX, during the late morning, afternoon, and evening. It started to feel cool in northwest Houston, TX, during the early night. There was no rain anywhere in, or near Houston, TX that I know, during the day. There was a moderate dense ground fog in northwest and west Houston, TX, during the early morning, after sunrise. I saw some rain drops on my wind shield and the ground looked to be wet in some spots. I don't know if the rain drops, or wet ground was from the fog, or not,but I think so. This was my observation of the weather that occurred in northwest and west Houston, TX, where I was, during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment