Thursday, November 23, 2017

Nov. 22 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early afternoon.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late evening.


Summary: The day was cool, sunny, and windy. There was no rain anywhere in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day, that I know of. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. Alto stratus and stratus clouds looked to be scattered across the sky, during the morning and early afternoon. The sky looked to have become clear, sometime during the late, or maybe mid-afternoon and stayed clear through the evening and maybe night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with gentle to moderate gusts and some moderately strong gusts with some occasional really strong 20 mph gusts. It felt very cool with a chilly wind breeze, during the early morning. It felt cool, during the mid and late morning, evening, and early night. It felt a little cool, during the afternoon. It felt cold, during the late night. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the 50's with maybe some 40's and the high temperatures looked to be in the 60's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: There was no rain anywhere in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day, that I know of. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, or hear about any reports of flooding, or damage to any location in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. I didn't see any rain, or storm like clouds, flooding, wet roads, puddles, wet ground, lightning, or damage. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX.


Thoughts: It is starting to feel like fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment