Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Mar. 26 18

Northwest Houston, TX, I think, on my way to work in southeast Houston, TX, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, I think, on my way to work in southeast Houston, TX, during the mid-morning.
Southeast Houston, TX, on my way to work, during the mid-morning.
Southeast Houston, TX, on my way to work, during the late afternoon.
288, near southeast Houston, TX, on my way to my house in northwest Houston, TX, during the late afternoon.
288, near downtown Houston, TX, on my way to my house in northwest Houston, TX, during the early evening.
I-10, I think, near, or maybe in west Houston, TX, on my way to my house in northwest Houston, TX, during the early evening.
Northwest Houston, TX, on my way to my house, during the early evening.
Northwest Houston, TX, on my way to my house, during the late evening.


Locations: Northwest, southwest, southeast, and maybe south Houston, TX, and downtown, Houston, TX.


Thoughts: My first day of work at my new job in southeast Houston, TX!

No comments:

Post a Comment