Tuesday, May 7, 2024

May. 4 24
















 The day was mostly cloudy, mostly dry, and very warm. The sky looked to be mostly cloudy, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt warm, during the early and mid-morning, late evening, and night. It felt very warm, during the late morning, afternoon, and early evening. The wind speeds looked to be light with moderate and moderately strong gusts, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. There was a 30 or 40 percent chance for rain for the Houston, TX area, during the day and night. I believe there were isolated moderate to moderately heavy and heavy showers and thunderstorms to the North and West of the Houston, TX area, during the day and a few of the showers and thunderstorms made it into the Houston, TX area, during the early night. I witnessed a moderate thunder shower on my way to where I live near the Copperfield area, during the early night. I don’t believe I saw, heard, or felt any rain drops before or after that.

Thoughts: A break from the rain.

Locations: Cypress, TX Copperfield, Monotrome, Northwest, and West Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment