Sunday, April 14, 2024

Apr. 12 24









 The day was clear, dry, and very warm. The sky looked to be clear, or mostly clear, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt cool, during the early morning. It felt warm, during the mid and late morning, evening, and early night. It felt a little cool, during the late night. It felt very warm, during the afternoon. The wind speeds were light with moderate and possibly moderately strong gusts, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. I believe. I did not see any chances for rain for the Houston, TX area, during the day, or night. I did not see any rain on the Houston, TX radar, during the day, or night. I did not feel, hear, or see any rain drops anywhere in, or near the Houston, TX area where I was, during the day, or night.

Thoughts: A pretty warm and nice day.

Locations: Wrangler Sky, Katy, TX, Copperfield, Montrose, Northwest, and West Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment