Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Apr. 7 24




















 The day was mostly cloudy, very warm, and dry. The sky looked to be mostly cloudy, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt warm, during the early and mid-morning, late evening, and night. It felt very warm, during the late morning, afternoon, and early evening. The wind speeds looked to be light with moderate and moderately strong gusts with some possible strong gusts around 20 mph, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. There was a 40 to 60 percent chance for rain for the Houston, TX area, during the day and night. I believe. I don’t remember seeing any rain on the radar until the mid or late afternoon in the Houston, TX area. I witnessed a brief moderately heavy shower where I live in the Copperfield area, during the early evening. That was the only rain that I remember witnessing.

Thoughts: Not as much rain as I was hoping for.

Locations: Copperfield, Autumn Oaks, Downtown, The Rice, Northwest, and West Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment