Monday, April 1, 2024

Mar. 31 24













The day was cloudy, dry, and warm. The sky looked to be cloudy, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt warm, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. The wind speeds looked to be light with moderate and moderately strong gusts, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. With some possible strong gusts around 20 mph during the afternoon and evening. I did not see any chances for rain, for the Houston, TX area, during the day, or night. There was possibly a 10, or so chance for rain during the day, or night. I did not see any rain on the Houston, TX area radar, during the day, or night. There was consistent moderate drizzle falling in and around the Katy, TX area, during the mid-morning. On my way from a clients house in Copperfield to where I was staying in Katy, TX. That was the only time that I witnessed any rain during the day, or night while in the Houston, TX area.

Thoughts: Was great to see some rain and I enjoyed the wind.

Locations: Franz, Katy, TX, Kimberley, Autumn Oaks, and West Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment