Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Apr. 15 24







The day was mostly cloudy, warm, and windy. The sky looked to be mostly cloudy, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt warm, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. The wind speeds looked to be light with moderate and moderately strong gusts with some occasional strong gusts around 20 mph, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. There did not look to be any chances for rain for the Houston, TX area, during the day, or night. I did not see any rain on the Houston, TX radar, during the day, or night. I don’t remember hearing, seeing, or feeling any rain drops where I was in the Houston, TX area, during the day, or night. I believe I may have possibly felt a drop or so, sometime during the morning, afternoon, or evening but I cannot say for sure.

Thoughts: Just a pretty cloudy day. Nothing special.

Locations: Skinner, Cypress, TX, Montrose, Copperfield, Northwest, and West Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment