Monday, April 15, 2024

Apr. 13 24





 The day was partly cloudy, dry, and very warm. The sky looked to be partly cloudy, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt a little cool, during the early and mid-morning. It felt warm, during the late morning, late evening, and night. It felt very warm, during the afternoon and early evening. The wind speeds were light with moderate and moderately strong gusts, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. I believe. I did not see any chances for rain for the Houston, TX area, during the day, or night. I did not see any rain on the Houston, TX area radar, during the day, or night. I did not feel, see, or hear about any rain drops where I was in the Houston, TX area, during the day, or night.

Thoughts: A pretty nice day in Houston, TX.

Locations: Bridgeland, Cypress, TX, Copperfield, Northwest, and West Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment