Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sep. 25 16

My house, west Houston, TX, early morning.
My house, west Houston, TX, mid-morning.
My house, west Houston, TX, late morning.

Near Westgreen, Katy, TX, early afternoon.


Highway 6 N, Houston, TX, early afternoon.

Highway 6 N, Houston, TX, mid-afternoon.
Highway 6 N, Houston, TX, late afternoon.
I-10 and Tully, Houston, TX, late afternoon.



Notes: Scattered showers and thundestorms started to swirl around Houston, TX at around 4 am. A small heavy shower passed over my house at around 4 am. The showers and thunderstorms started to dissipate during the evening hours and were only swirling around certain areas of Houston, TX by the night time hours. Their was no flooding, or any other damage reported that I know of from any of these showers and thunderstorms. The wind speeds were relatively quiet, except for before and after a shower, or thunderstorm. The day was warm and humid.

No comments:

Post a Comment