Friday, October 28, 2011

Houston Storm Report 10/27/2011

Today was warm the low was 58 degrees and the high was 88 degrees. There was some light fog early this morning, then it was partly cloudy. At around 10 am the sky got mostly cloudy. There was an isolated shower or thunderstorm between 11:30 am to 12:10 pm. I don't know if it was a thunderstorm or shower because I was getting my heart checked by the doctor. The rain looked to be moderately heavy.The sky was partly cloudy after we had the shower or thunderstorm. At around 3:30 pm the sky was mostly cloudy. At around 4 pm the sky was cloudy. At around 7 pm it started to drizzle, then we had a little light shower between 7:05 and 7:20 pm. Then we had another shower between 8:45 and 9 pm, then another between 9:05 and 9:15 pm, and then we had our last little shower between 10:25 and 10:35 pm.  Overall my area got .24 inches of rain. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 20 mph. I think the humidity levels were high in the morning, I don't know I forgot to check. They were low during the afternoon and early evening. At around 7 pm the humidity levels were high again. The humidity levels stayed high after 7 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment