Sunday, October 9, 2011

Houston Storm Report. 10/8/2011

This is a picture of one of the showers that passed through Houston at around 2 pm. There were alot of little showers like the one in this picture pass through Houston.

The rain started at 12:34 pm when a little sprinkle of rain came from a shower that was near my house. The rain stopped about a minute after it had started. About two hours later at 2:01 pm another shower came near my house. It brought about five minutes of moderate rain. The rain stopped at 2:05 pm. About ten minutes later at 2:19 pm another shower passed through my house. The rain was moderate and lasted about twenty minutes. The rain stopped at around 2:40. There wasn't any thunder or lightning but, there was a strong wind gust at the beginning of the shower. The wind gust was around 30 mph. I think there may have been another little shower after that. The rain stopped at around 3 pm. There was another two hour break after 3. At around 5:50 pm a little shower passed through my house. The shower brought light rain. It ended at 6:10 pm.
About forty minutes later at around 6:50 pm another shower little shower showed up. I don't know how heavy the rain was, I think it was light. The rain ended at around 7 pm. Twenty minutes later at around 7:20 pm a big shower passed through my house. The rain was moderate and lasted about an hour. The rain ended at around 8:20 pm. There was some wind gusts around 20 mph and there may have been some thunder and lightning but, I don't remember. The last shower was at around 9:40 pm. It brought some light or moderate rain, i'm not sure which. The shower lasted about twenty minutes. It ended at around 10 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment