Thursday, July 26, 2018

Jul. 25 18

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning, on my way to the pet resort that I work for in southeast Houston, TX, from where I live in northwest Houston, TX.
Driving north up 288, during the mid-afternoon, on my way to where I live in northwest Houston, TX, from the pet resort that I work for in southeast Houston, TX.
Driving north up 288, during the late afternoon, on my way to where I live in northwest Houston, TX, from the pet resort that I work for in southeast Houston, TX.
Getting gas at a Shell Gas station off of the Hempstead freeway, in northwest Houston, TX, during the late afternoon.
Driving west down W Little York, during the late afternoon, on my way to where I live in northwest Houston, TX.
Houston, TX radar, during the early evening.
Driving west down W Little York, during the early evening, on my way to where I live in northwest Houston, TX.
Houston, TX radar, during the early night.


Locations: Northwest, southwest, southeast, the heights, and downtown Houston, TX.


Thoughts: The day was very hot, sunny, and dry. Another hot and sunny day for Houston, TX. Looking forward to some rain chances next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment