Tuesday, July 31, 2018

July. 30 18

Houston, TX radar, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the mid-morning, on my way to the pet resort that I work for in southeast Houston, TX, from where I live in northwest Houston, TX.
Houston, TX radar, during the mid-afternoon.

Southeast Houston, TX, during the mid-afternoon, at the pet resort that I work for.
Driving north up 288, during the mid-afternoon, on my to where I live in northwest Houston, TX, from the pet resort that I work for in southeast Houston, TX.
Driving north up 288, during the late afternoon, on my to where I live in northwest Houston, TX, from the pet resort that I work for in southeast Houston, TX.
Driving west down Hempstead Hwy, during the late afternoon, on my way to where I live in northwest Houston, TX with my friend, after picking up my friend from where he lives in northwest Houston, TX.
Houston, TX radar, during the early evening.
Driving west down Hempstead Hwy, during the early afternoon, on my way to where I live in northwest Houston, TX with my friend, after picking up my friend from where he lives in northwest Houston, TX.
Houston, TX radar, during the late evening.


Houston, TX radar, during the early night.
Houston, TX radar, during the late night.


Locations: Northwest, southwest, southeast, the heights, and downtown Houston, TX.


Thoughts: I could see that clouds were moving in and that rain was close by. The day was still very hot, but it was nice to see rain clouds near by. I didn't feel, see, or hear any rain drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment