Friday, July 20, 2018

July. 19 18

Southeast Houston, TX, during the early morning.
Houston, TX radar, during the early afternoon.
West Houston, TX, during the early afternoon, on my way to where I live in northwest Houston, TX, from the pet resort that I work for in southeast Houston.
Houston, TX radar, during the mid-afternoon.
West Houston, TX, during the mid-afternoon, still on my way to where I live in northwest Houston, TX, from the pet resort that I work for in southeast Houston.
Houston, TX radar, during the late afternoon.


Heat Advisories and a Air Quality Alert were issued for the Houston, TX, area, when I checked during the late afternoon.


Locations: Northwest, west, southwest, southeast, the heights, and downtown Houston, TX.


Thoughts: The day was very hot and sunny. I am ready for some cooler temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment