Saturday, January 7, 2023

Jan. 7 23

 

































The day was partly cloudy and warm. A little cool or cool, during the early morning becoming a little cool or warm, during the mid or late morning. It felt warm during the afternoon, evening, and night. Isolated showers throughout the morning and through the evening. A light drizzle where I was working. Sometime during the late morning. A moderately heavy shower looked to have passed over where I work sometime during the late or possibly mid-afternoon before I got back there to walk the dogs. I started to see flashes of lightning during the late evening and saw more flashes of lightning and heard rumbles of thunder starting during that early night through the late night. The storm is currently approaching but has not reached the house that I pet sitting at yet.

Locations: Heights, Montrose, Copperfield,, west Houston, and Spring Branch,

No comments:

Post a Comment