Monday, June 4, 2012

Hot And Fair!

This picture was taken really early in the morning, around 3 or, 4 am.

Today was hot with a low of 74 degrees and a high of 91 degrees. The sky seemed to be cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high at 12 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 12:50 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 1 am.
The humidity level was really high and it looked foggy when I checked at around 3:40 am. The sky looked fair when I looked at it closely from my bedroom window at around 3:50 am. The sky was mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph, the humidity level was high, and the fog (if there was any, I think there was) was gone when I checked at around 8:20 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 10:20 am.
The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 11 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 12:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 1:20 pm. The wind speeds rose to around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph sometime during 2, maybe near the end of 1 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I looked out of the back window at around 4:40 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 5:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15, 20 mph when I looked out of the kitchen window at around 6 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 6:10 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 8:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 10 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when my dad and me went for a walk at around 10:10 pm. The sky looked clear, the wind speeds were around 5 mph, and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 11:50 pm.
The sky still looked clear and the wind speeds were still around 5 mph at the end of the day. The humidity level might have been a 100% becuase the humidity level was a 100 % when I checked at around 20 minutes past the end of the day. The day was hot and fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment