Friday, June 8, 2012

Warm With Some Scattered Thunderstorms!



                                      
There was a flood advisory issued with the above storm.


Today was warm with a low of 71 degrees and a high of 88 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was high, the visibility was 7 miles, and there were flashes of lightning and distant rumbles of thunder at 12 am. Light rain was falling, I didn't see any lightning, I noticed that I wasn't hearing any more rumbles of thunder, and the weather report said that the visibility was 5 miles when I checked at around 1 am. It wasn't raining, the sky was still cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, and the weather report said that the visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 4 am.
The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 4:10 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph, the humidity level was high, and there seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 7 am. The sky looked partly cloudy and the light fog (if there was any but, I think there was, may have been becuase it was cloudy) was gone when I woke up at around 9:55 am. The sky was mostly cloudy when I looked up at it at around 10 am.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 10:40 am. It started to drizzle when my dad and I were leaving Subway at around 4:20 pm. I started to here some rumbles of thunder and I could hear the rain when was sitting in the back of my dad's store at around 4:30 pm. the rain stopped sometime at around 5 pm, I couldn't see how heavy the rain was from the back of the my dad's store, I think the rain was either moderate or, moderately heavy.
The sky was cloudy when I looked out of my dad's store window sometime during 5 pm. I still heard some random distant rumbles of thunder during 5 and maybe 6 pm. The wind speeds were calm when my dad, mom, and I got home at around 7:20 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 7:30 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph, the humidity level was really high, and the weather report said that the visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 11:20 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 2 minutes to the end of the day. The sky was still cloudy and the wind speeds were still calm at the end of the day. The humidity levels might have been high at the end of the day because they were high when I checked at around 1 minute past the end of the day.
I think the visibility was back to 10 miles at the end of the day but, I don't know, I don't remember if the visibility went back to 10 miles or, not before the day ended. The area that reported the highest rainfall total reported 1.84 inches. My area reported a total of .12 inches. The day was mostly cloudy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment