Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mostly Cloudy Breezy And Hot!


Today was hot with a low of 71 degrees and a high of 94 degrees. The sky looked clear and the wind speeds were around 5 mph at 12 am, the humidity level might have been a 100% because the humidity level was a 100% when I checked at around 12:20 am. I also saw some clouds near a bridge that's near my house when I checked at around 12:20 am. The sky was mostly cloudy and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 1:10 am.
The sky looked partly cloudy and the humidity level was a 100% when I checked at around 2 am. The wind speeds were calm and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 2:10 am, I think the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 1:10 am but, i'm not sure, I don't remember. The sky was cloudy when I checked at around 8 am. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 8:10 am.
The sky was mostly cloudy when I checked at around 9 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph and the
humidity level was a little high when I woke up at around 11:20 am. The sky was partly cloudy when I looked out of the kitchen window at around 12 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I loooked out of the kitchen window at around 1:20 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 1:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I was riding my bike on the trail at around 2:40 pm. The wind speeds were calm with gusts around 5 mph when I stopped my bike near the Sam Houston tollway at around 3:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 4:40 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 5:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 6 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15 mph when I was waiting for my dad in the parking lot of shopping center where his store is at around 6:30 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when my dad and I left the shopping center at around 7 pm.
The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 7:40 pm. The sky looked cloudy, the wind speeds were calm with gusts around 5 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 9:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 10:10 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 5 minutes till the end of the day.
The sky still looked cloudy, the wind speeds were still calm, and the humidity level was still high at the end of the day. The day was mostly cloudy and breezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment