Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mostly Cloudy And Hot With an Almost Thunderstorm!


This was taken at around 6 or, 7 pm, probably the storm that my brother said he saw lightning from.

There was a weather advisory issued with the above storm.

Today was hot with a low of 72 degrees and high of 93 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high at 12 am. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 1:40 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 1:50 am.
I noticed that the sky might actually be clear when I checked at around 2 am, I think the sky had just looked cloudy, the sky was probably clear at 12 am, there may have been a light fog, I don't know, i'm not sure. The sky was partly cloudy and the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 8 am. The humidity level was a little high when I woke up at around 10:10 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 11:10 am.
The humidity level was low when I checked at around 11:50 am. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 12 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when I checked sometime during 1 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when my dad and I went to get merchandise for his jewelry store at around 2 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15 mph when I looked out of the kitchen window at around 5:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 6 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 6:10 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when I went to go pick up my dad at around 6:30 pm.
The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15, some around 20 mph when I was waiting in the parking lot of the shopping center where my dad's store is at around 7:10 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15 mph when my dad and I got home at around 7:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 8:20 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 8:40 pm.
The wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 5 mph when I checked sometime during 9 pm. The sky looked clear and the wind speeds were calm with gusts around 5 mph, some around 10 mph when I checked at around 10:40 am. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 5 minutes to the end of the day. The sky still looked clear, the wind speeds were still calm, and the humidity levels were still high at the end of the day.
There were some isolated showers and thunder storms in Houston. The highest rainfall total recorded was .84 inches. My area reported 0 inches of rain because it didn't there. My brother said he saw lightning sometime during the day, I think it was sometime during 8 pm but, I don't remember. The day was mostly cloudy and hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment