Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hot With a Late Night Thunderstorm!


I think this cloud is from that storm that brought that heavy rain to my house.
The storm that brought rain to my house.

There was a weather advisory issued from the storms that passed through my area during 11 pm.

Today was hot with a low of 72 degrees and a high of 93 degrees. The sky looked clear, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high at 12 am. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10, maybe 15 mph when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 1 am. The wind speeds were around  5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 1:10 am.
The sky looked partly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 4:40 am. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 8:10 am. The sky was partly cloudy when I looked out of my bedroom window sometime during 9 am. The sky was fair, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15 mph, and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 10:20 am.
The sky was partly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 11:30 am. The sky was mostly cloudy when I went to ride my bike on the trail at around 12 pm. The humidity level was low when I checked at around 1:20 pm. I started to hear some loud thunder when I was making necklaces in the back of my dad's store at around 4:40 pm, The sky looked cloudy when I looked out of my dad's store window, I didn't see any lightning or, rain, my brother said the storm brought heavy rain to our house.
I stopped hearing thunder at around 5 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when I got a closer of view of it from my dad's store window at around 5:10 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I was waiting for my dad with my brother in the parking lot of the shopping center where my dad's store is at around 6:30 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 8 pm. 
The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 8:20 pm. I thought I heard some distant rumbles of thunder at around 11:30 pm. The ground was wet and I saw some flashes of lightning when I went to the patio at around 11:50 pm, I don't know how heavy the rain was, I think the rain was moderate. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 5 minutes to the end of the day. 
The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity levels were high, and I could still see some lightning and hear some distant rumbles of thunder at the end of the day. The visibility might have been 7 miles at the end of the day because the visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 1 minute past the end of the day. The day was mostly cloudy and hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment