Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Breezy 3!


Today was hot with a low of 67 degrees and a high of 92 degrees. The sky was clear, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high at 12 am. There may have been a light fog early in the morning but i'm not sure, the temperature and the dew point level were almost the same, the humidity level was really high, and the sky was partly cloudy and looked a little hazy when I checked at around 8 am. The sky was fair when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 8:30 am, the humidity level was high when I checked. The sky was partly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I looked out of my window at around 9 am. The sky was mostly cloudy and the humidity level was a little high when I woke up at around 11 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 11:50 am. The sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 2:20 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 2:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15, maybe 20 mph when I checked at around 3:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 20 mph and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 4 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I was in my front yard petting my brother's cat called Little Kitty at around 5:50 pm.
The sky was fair when I checked at around 6:50 pm.The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 7 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15, maybe 20 mph when my brother and I went to Micro Center at around 9 pm. The sky seemed to be clear when we got back to our house at around 9:30 pm.
The humidity level was high when I checked at around 9:50 pm. The sky was partly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15, maybe 20 mph when I checked at around 10:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I was standing in the front yard of my house at around 11:10 pm. the humidity levels were still high at the end of the day.
The sky was probably clear and the wind speeds were probably calm near the end of the day because the sky looked clear and the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around a couple of minutes past the end of the day. The day was mostly cloudy and breezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment