Saturday, August 18, 2018

Apr. 3 18

West Houston, TX, I-10 feeder, during the late morning. Going somewhere I don't remember.
Northwest Houston, TX. Driving west down the Hempstead Hwy. During the mid-afternoon. Probably either going home from the pet resort that I work for in southeast Houston, TX, or from picking up my friend from his house in northwest Houston, TX.
Northwest Houston, TX. Driving west down Highway 529. During the late afternoon. Probably either going home from the pet resort that I work for in southeast Houston, TX, or from picking up my friend from his house in northwest Houston, TX.
Houston, TX radar during the early evening.
Somewhere in Houston, TX during the early night. Coming from somewhere. I don't know where.

Severe Weather Alerts issued for part of the Houston, TX area during the late night.

Houston, TX radar during the late night.


Locations: Northwest, west, and maybe some other areas of Houston, TX.


Thoughts: I think this was the day that I was letting my friend stay the night over where I live in northwest Houston, TX. Due to issues, he was having at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment