Friday, August 17, 2018

Aug. 16 18

Houston, TX radar during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, driving south down N. Eldridge, during the early morning. On my way to the pet resort that I work for in southeast Houston, TX, from where I live in northwest Houston, TX.
Southeast Houston, TX during the late morning. At the pet resort that I work for.
Houston, TX radar during the early afternoon.
Houston, TX radar during the mid-afternoon.
Houston, TX radar, during the late afternoon.
Southeast Houston, TX during the late afternoon. At the pet resort that I work for.

Driving north up Highway 288 during the late afternoon. On my way to where I live in northwest Houston, TX from the pet resort that I work for in southeast Houston, TX.
Downtown Houston, TX during the late afternoon. Still on my way to where I live in northwest Houston, TX from the pet resort that I work for in southeast Houston, TX.
Houston, TX radar during the early evening.
Northwest, or maybe north Houston, TX during the early evening. Still on my way to where I live in northwest Houston, TX from the pet resort that I work for in southeast Houston, TX.
Houston, TX radar during the late evening.
Northwest Houston, TX during the late evening. At my house.


Locations: Northwest, southwest, southeast, the heights, downtown, and maybe north Houston, TX.


Thoughts: I enjoyed seeing the nearby thunderstorms on my way home from work. Even though I only saw a few light sprinkles from them. I did get to see some cool cloud to ground lightning strikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment