Sunday, August 12, 2018

Aug. 10 18

Houston, TX radar, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning, on my way to the pet resort that I work for in southeast Houston, TX, from where I live in northwest Houston, TX.
Houston, TX radar, during the mid-morning.
Houston, TX radar, during the late morning.
Houston, TX radar, during the early afternoon.
Driving north up highway 288, near downtown Houston, TX, during the early afternoon, on my way to my house in northwest Houston, TX, from the pet resort that I work for in southeast Houston, TX.
Downtown Houston, TX, during the early afternoon, experiencing some moderate drizzle and light rain. Still on my way to my house in northwest Houston, TX, from the pet resort that I work for in southeast Houston, TX.
Northwest Houston, TX, near my neighborhood, during the early afternoon. Still on my way to my house in northwest Houston, TX, from the pet resort that I work for in southeast Houston, TX.
Houston, TX radar, during the mid-afternoon.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the mid-afternoon, almost to my house in northwest Houston, TX. Coming from the pet resort that I work for in southeast Houston, TX.
Houston, TX radar, during the early evening.

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early evening. On my way to pick up my friend from his house in northwest Houston, TX. Coming from my house in northwest Houston, TX.
Highway 529, going west, during the early evening. On my way back to my house in northwest Houston, TX with my friend. After picking him up from his house in northwest Houston, TX.
A Significant Weather Advisory that was issued for some areas in the Houston, TX area, during the late evening.

Houston, TX radar, during the late evening.
Northwest Houston, TX, at my house, during the late evening.



Locations: Northwest, southwest, southeast, the heights, and downtown Houston, TX.


Thoughts: I got to see some crazy rain during the early evening on my way to pick up my friend from his house in northwest Houston, TX. Here is the link to a video that I made about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment