Sunday, July 23, 2023

Jul. 22 23

 





























































The day was partly cloudy, dry, and very hot. The sky looked to be partly cloudy, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and early night. The sky looked to be mostly cloudy, during the night. It felt warm, during the early morning and night. It felt very warm, during the mid-morning and late evening. It felt hot, during the late morning and early evening. It felt very hot, during the afternoon. The wind speeds looked to be light with moderate gusts, and some possible moderately strong gusts, during that morning and afternoon. The wind speeds looked to be light with moderate and moderately strong gusts, during the evening and night. I witnessed lightning strikes from thunderstorms in the northeast area of Houston, TX walking with my friend on the trail in the heights area, as well as when I was pet sitting in the 4th ward/downtown area, during the evening and night. I did not see, feel, or hear any rain drops, where I was, during anytime of the day. It looked like a possible isolated shower or thundershower passed over the Copperfield area, where I live sometime during the night which I did not witness as I was spending the night in the 4th ward/downtown area. I am hoping to see some rain sometime soon!!! This heat is unbearable!!! There was a 20 percent chance for rain for the Houston, TX area, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. I believe some other areas of Houston, TX got rain, sometime during the day but it looks like they may have all popped up during the mid to late afternoon/evening. Most of the rain was in the northeast area of Houston, TX. A few of those thunderstorms were severe.

Locations: Taylor, Copperfield, 4th Ward, Downtown, Texas Ave, Northwest and West Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment