Thursday, October 19, 2023

Oct. 18 23




 The day was mostly warm, dry, and clear. The sky looked to be clear during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with some possible occasional moderate and moderately strong gusts, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt cool, during the early and mid-morning. It felt a little cool during the late morning. It felt warm during the afternoon, evening, and night. I did not see any chances for rain for the Houston, TX area during the day or night. I did not see any rain on the radar anywhere in or near the Houston, TX area. During the day or night. I did not personally witness any rain where I was in the Houston, TX area. During the day or night.

Thoughts: I was home sick today. Most likely from not bundling up enough. 

Locations: Copperfield, Northwest Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment