Monday, October 23, 2023

Oct. 22 23



























 The day was mostly cloudy, dry, and very warm. The sky looked to be mostly cloudy during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt warm during the early and mid-morning, late evening, and night. It felt very warm during the late morning and early evening. It felt hot during the afternoon. The wind speeds looked to be light with some occasional moderate and moderately strong gusts during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. I think there was a 20 or 30 percent chance for rain for the Houston TX area during the day and night. I believe I saw some moderate and moderately heavy showers near the Houston, TX area on the radar. Sometime during the day and night. I don’t remember what time. I did not personally see, feel, or hear any rain drops where I was in the Houston, TX and Katy area during the day or night.

Thoughts: Pretty warm day for October. Hoping for some rain soon!

Locations: Wrangler Sky, Katy, TX, Castlebridge, Jersey Village, Downtown, Copperfield, Clay & Highway 6, Northwest, and West Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment