Saturday, October 21, 2023

Oct. 20 23

 






















The day was clear, dry, and very warm. The sky looked to be clear with possibly a small white cloud or two, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt warm during the morning, late evening, and night. It felt very warm during the afternoon and early evening. The wind speeds looked to be light with some occasional moderate and moderately strong wind gusts during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. I did not see any chances for rain for the Houston, TX area during anytime of the day or night. I do not think I saw any rain on the Houston, TX area radar. Anytime during the day or night. I did not see or feel any rain drops where I was in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day or night. 

Thoughts: It was nice to visit the warmer air again. 

Locations: Wrangler Sky, Katy, TX, Copperfield, Montrose, N Shepherd, Jersey Village, Northwest and West Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment