Monday, March 4, 2024

Mar. 3 24















 The day was warm, dry, and mostly cloudy. The sky looked to be cloudy with a moderate dense fog, during the early and mid-morning. The sky looked to be mostly cloudy, during the late morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt a little cool, during the early and mid-morning, and night. It felt warm, during the late morning, late afternoon, and evening. It felt very warm, during the early and mid-afternoon. The wind speeds were calm, during the early morning and then light with moderate gusts, during the mid and possibly late morning. The wind speeds were light with moderate and moderately strong gusts, during the afternoon, evening, and night. I believe there was a 10 to 20 percent chance for rain for the Houston, TX area, during the day and a 20 to 40 percent chance for rain, during the night. I don’t believe I saw any rain on the Houston, TX radar. Possibly a few brief light showers. There was a moderate drizzle where I was in Hockley/Cypress, TX area, during the mid-morning. Then I experienced some occasional rain drops where I was in the Houston, TX area, during the night and possibly the afternoon or evening. 

Thoughts: Well we got a sprinkle. Hoping for more this week.

Locations: Hockley, TX, Tomball, TX, Wilcrest & I-10, Northwest, and West Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment