Sunday, June 10, 2018

Jun. 9 18

Houston, TX radar, during the early morning.
Houston, TX radar, during the late morning.

Houston, TX radar, during the early afternoon.
West Houston, TX, during the early afternoon, waiting for my mom to finish shopping with my older sister, at the Town and Country Center.
West Houston, TX, during the early afternoon, at my dad's store, waiting for the alterations store to let me in and alter my suit for my older sisters wedding.


Northwest Houston, TX, during the early afternoon, on my way back to my house with my mom, from my dad's store and the alterations store.

A severe thunderstorm warning and special weather statement issued for parts of the Houston, TX area, during the mid-afternoon.
Houston, TX radar, during the mid-afternoon.
Houston, TX radar, during the late afternoon.
Houston, TX radar, during the early evening.


Locations: Northwest and west Houston, TX.


Thoughts: I enjoyed the scattered showers and thunderstorms.

No comments:

Post a Comment