Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Mar. 31 18

River Warnings issued for the Houston, TX area, from previous days rains, during the early morning.

Driving on 610, I think, near downtown Houston, TX, during the early morning, on my way to the pet resort that I work at in southeast Houston, TX, from where I live in northwest Houston, TX.
At the pet resort that I work at in southeast Houston, TX, during early morning.
At the pet resort that I work at in southeast Houston, TX, during the mid-morning.
West Houston, TX, near the Town and Country Center, I am pretty sure, during the mid-afternoon, getting Quizno's for lunch, I believe.
West Houston, TX, near the Town and Country Center, I am pretty sure, during the late afternoon.


Locations: Northwest, southwest, southeast, west, downtown, and maybe the heights area of Houston, TX.


Thoughts: Too long ago for me to remember. The day was sunny, dry, and very warm, maybe hot, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment