Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Feb. 27 24

 














The day was mostly cloudy, dry, warm, and windy. The sky looked to be mostly cloudy, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt warm, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. The wind speeds were light to moderate with moderately strong gusts, during the morning, evening, and night with stronger 20 + mph gusts, during the afternoon. I did not see any chances for rain for the Houston, TX area, during the day, or night. I did not see any rain on the Houston, TX radar, during anytime of the day, or night. I did not see any rain where I was in the Houston, TX area, during the day, or night. 

Thoughts: I enjoyed the warm and breezy weather. Definitely a change from normal February where it is usually cold or cool through mid March.

Locations: Montrose, Copperfield, White Oak & Huffmeister, Autumn Oaks, Town & Country Center, Northwest, and West Houston, TX.





No comments:

Post a Comment