Sunday, February 11, 2024

Feb. 9 24










The day was mostly cloudy, dry, and warm. The sky looked to be mostly cloudy, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt warm, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. The wind speeds looked to be light with moderate and moderately strong gusts, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. There was a 20 to 50 percent chance for rain for the Houston, TX area, during the day and night that I believe. I did not see any rain on the radar anywhere in or near the Houston, TX area, during the day or night that I remember or noticed. I did not witness any rain where I was in the Houston, TX area, during the day or night. 

Thoughts: Not any rain but better to give the Houston area a little break.

Locations: Montrose, Copperfield, Northwest, and West Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment