Monday, February 5, 2024

Feb. 4 2024








 The day was a little cool, mostly clear, and dry. The sky looked to be clear to mostly clear, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt cool, during the early and mid-morning, evening, and night. It felt a little cool, during the late morning, afternoon, and evening. The wind speeds were light with moderate and moderately strong gusts, during the morning with strong gusts over 20 and maybe even 30 mph during the afternoon and possibly the evening before becoming light with occasional moderate gusts, during the night. I believe there was a zero percent chance for rain for the Houston, TX area, during the day and night. I did not see any rain on the Houston, TX radar, during the day, or night. I did not personally witness any rain where I was in the Houston, TX area, during the day, or night. 

Thoughts: I really enjoyed the 20 to 30 mph wind gusts were really fun.

Locations: Texas Avenue, Copperfield, Fry & I-10, Northwest, and West Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment