Friday, May 4, 2018

Mar. 27 18

A Flood Watch for the Houston, TX area, during the early morning.
Southeast Houston, TX, on my way to work, during the early morning.
Southeast Houston, TX, on my way to my house in northwest Houston, TX, during the early afternoon.
288, I think, near downtown Houston, TX, on my way to my house in northwest Houston, TX, during the early afternoon.
Houston, TX radar, during the mid-afternoon.
West Houston, TX, on my to my house in northwest Houston, TX, during the mid-afternoon.
West Houston, TX, getting lunch at Five Guys on I-10, near Bunker Hill, during the mid-afternoon.
Houston, TX radar, during the late afternoon.
Northwest Houston, TX, on Hempsted highway, on my way to my house, during the late afternoon.

Houston, TX radar, during the early evening.
Houston, TX radar, during the early night.

Houston, TX radar, during the late night.


Locations: Northwest, west, southwest, and southeast Houston, TX, and downtown Houston, TX.


Thoughts: It's been too long for me to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment