Saturday, May 19, 2018

Mar. 30 18

River flood warnings for the Houston, TX area, during the early morning.
Southeast Houston, TX, during the early morning, at the pet resort that I work for.
Southeast Houston, TX, during the early afternoon, at the pet resort that I work for.
Near the heights of Houston, TX, I think, during the early afternoon, on my way to my house in northwest Houston, TX.
West Houston, TX, during the early afternoon, on my way to my house in northwest Houston, TX.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the mid-afternoon, I think, at my house.
Northwest Houston, TX, I think, during the late afternoon.


Locations: Northwest, southwest, southeast, and west Houston, TX, and the heights of Houston, TX, and downtown Houston, TX.


Thoughts: I don't remember it was a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment