Friday, May 18, 2018

Mar. 29 18



Houston, TX radar, during the early morning.
Watches, warnings, and weather statements for the Houston, TX area, during the early morning
Southeast Houston, TX, during the early afternoon, at the parking lot of the pet resort that I work for, about to leave, on my way home to my house in northwest Houston, TX.
Southeast Houston, TX, during the mid-afternoon, on my way to my house in northwest Houston, TX.
Southeast, or maybe southwest Houston, TX during the mid-afternoon, on my way to my house in northwest Houston, TX.
Southwest Houston, TX, I think, during the late afternoon, on my way to my house in northwest Houston, TX.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early evening, on my way to my house in northwest Houston, TX.
Northwest Houston, TX, I think, during the late evening.


Locations: Northwest, southwest, southeast, the heights, and downtown Houston, TX. And maybe west Houston, TX.


Thoughts: The day was hot, or maybe very warm, dry, and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment