Friday, May 25, 2018

May. 24 18

Northwest Houston, TX, I think, during the early morning, on my way to the pet resort that I work for, from my house in northwest Houston, TX.
Southeast Houston, TX, during the early morning, on my way to the pet resort that I work for, from my house in northwest Houston, TX.
Houston, TX radar, during the early afternoon.
Houston, TX radar, during the mid-afternoon.
Houston, TX radar, during the late afternoon.
Southeast Houston, TX, during the late afternoon, at the pet resort that I work for.
Near the heights of Houston, TX, during the early evening, on my way to my friends house in northwest Houston, TX.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early evening, on my way to my friends house.
Houston, TX radar, during the early night.


Hazardous Weather Outlook

Hazardous Weather Outlook
National Weather Service Houston/Galveston TX
440 AM CDT Thu May 24 2018

TXZ163-164-176>179-195>200-210>214-226-227-235>238-300-313-
335>338-436>438-250945-
Austin-Brazoria Islands-Brazos-Burleson-Chambers-Coastal Brazoria-
Coastal Galveston-Coastal Harris-Coastal Jackson-
Coastal Matagorda-Colorado-Fort Bend-
Galveston Island and Bolivar Peninsula-Grimes-Houston-
Inland Brazoria-Inland Galveston-Inland Harris-Inland Jackson-
Inland Matagorda-Madison-Matagorda Islands-Montgomery-
Northern Liberty-Polk-San Jacinto-Southern Liberty-Trinity-Walker-
Waller-Washington-Wharton-
440 AM CDT Thu May 24 2018

This hazardous weather outlook is for portions of Southeast Texas..

.DAY ONE...Today and Tonight

Scattered showers and thunderstorms are expected today. Brief,
but locally heavy rain and gusty winds will be possible with the
stronger storms. The storms are expected to end during the early
evening.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Friday through Wednesday

Warmer than normal afternoon temperatures are expected continue
through the next week. Near-record heat is expected early next
week with heat index values in the low to mid 100s. Because of how
early in the year this heat is occurring, residents are urged to
take precautions for heat illness. These include taking frequent
breaks if working outdoors, wearing lightweight and loose-fitting
clothing and drinking plenty of water. In addition, please
remember to check the backseat for children and pets.

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

Spotter activation will not be needed.

$$



Locations: Northwest, southwest, southeast, the heights, and downtown Houston, TX.


Thoughts: The day was very warm, there were some scattered showers and thunderstorms in and around the Houston, TX area, during the morning, afternoon, and evening. A light to maybe moderate shower looked to have maybe passed over the pet resort that I work for, sometime during the afternoon. I think I may have passed through some sprinkles, while driving my car, sometime during the day, but I don't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment