Sunday, May 6, 2018

Mar. 28 18



Houston, TX radar, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, on my way to my groomer's home, during the mid-morning.
Houston, TX, during the late morning.
Tomball, TX, I think, in my way to my groomer's home, during the late morning.

The Woodlands, TX area, at my groomer's home, during the early afternoon.
Tornado Watch issued for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX radar, during the early afternoon.
Houston, TX radar, during the mid-afternoon.

The Woodlands, TX area, at my groomer's home, during the mid-afternoon.
Severe Weather Statement issued for the Houston, TX area, during the late afternoon.
Severe Weather Warning issued for the Houston, TX area, during the late afternoon.
Houston, TX radar, during the late afternoon.
Houston, TX radar, during the early evening.
The Woodlands, TX area, on my way back home, during the early evening.
I-45 south, headed towards my house from my groomer's home in the Woodlands, TX area, during the early evening.
Northwest Houston, TX, on my way back home from my groomer's home in the Woodlands, TX area, during the late evening.


Houston, TX radar, during the late evening.
Houston, TX radar, during the early night.
Houston, TX radar, during the late night.


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX, The Woodland's, TX area, and the Tomball, TX area.


Thoughts: The day was wet and cloudy. I enjoyed driving through the thunderstorms.

No comments:

Post a Comment