Thursday, December 21, 2023

Dec. 19 23














 The day was partly cloudy, dry, and cool. The sky looked to be partly cloudy, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt very cool, during the morning, early afternoon, and late night. It felt cool, during the mid and late afternoon, evening, and early night. The wind speeds were light with moderate and moderately strong gusts, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. I did not see, or hear about any chances for rain for the Houston, TX area, during the day, or night. I did not see any rain on the Houston, TX radar, during the day, or night. I did not see, feel, or hear any rain drops where I was in the Houston, TX area, during the day, or night.

Thoughts: A pretty cool day. Much colder than I was expecting.

Locations: 4th Ward, Downtown, Copperfield, West Airport area, Montrose, Northwest, and West Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment