Sunday, December 3, 2023

Dec. 2 23

 







The day was cloudy, dry, and a little cool. The sky looked to be cloudy, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt a little cool during the early and mid-morning, mid and late afternoon, evening, and night. It felt warm during the early afternoon. The wind speeds looked to be light with possibly some occasional moderate and moderately strong gusts during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. I don’t believe there were any chances for rain in the Houston, TX area, during the day, or night. I did not see any rain on the Houston, TX radar, during the day or night. I believe I may have felt a few drops of rain possibly driving through the Houston, TX area, during the afternoon or evening.

Thoughts: The day was very cloudy and gloomy.

Locations: Bammel, Town & Country, Copperfield, Fry & I-10, Autumn Oaks, North, Northwest, and West Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment