Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Dec. 5 23

 


















The day was partly cloudy, a little cool, and dry. The sky looked to be partly cloudy, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt cold during the early and mid-morning. It felt cool, during the late morning, late evening and early night. It felt a little cool during the afternoon. It felt very cool during the late night. The wind speeds felt calm, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. I don’t believe there were any chances for rain for the Houston, TX area, during the day, or night. I did not see any rain on the radar, during the day or night in or near the Houston, TX area. I did not personally see, feel, or witness any rain where I was in the Houston, TX area, during the day or night.

Thoughts: The day was a little cooler than I thought it was going to be!

Locations: Heights, Montrose, Bammel, Copperfield, North, Norrhwest, and West Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment