Saturday, December 30, 2023

Dec. 29 23














The day was cold, dry, and clear. The sky looked to be clear, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt very cold during the early and mid-morning and late night. It felt cold during the late morning, afternoon, evening, and early night. The wind speeds were calm with possibly some occasional moderate to moderately strong gusts at times during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. I did not see, feel, or hear about any chances for rain for the Houston, TX area, during the day or night. I did not see any rain on the Houston, TX radar, during the day or night. I did not see, feel, or hear any rain drops where I was in the Houston and Tomball, TX area, during the day or night. I did however see frost on my car before I left for work early in the morning.

Thoughts: I enjoyed seeing the frost. Looks like we are going to get wet and cold this January. Maybe some possible winter precipitation???

Locations: Village Creek Trail, Tomball, TX, Montrose, Northwest, and West Houston, TX.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment