Sunday, January 14, 2024

Jan. 13 24

 





























The day was cool, dry, and clear. The sky looked to be clear, or mostly clear, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt very cold, during the early morning. It felt cold, during the mid-morning and night. It felt very cool, during the late morning, late afternoon, and evening. It felt cool, during the early and mid-afternoon.  The wind speeds looked to be light with moderate to moderately strong gusts, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. I did not see any chances for any rain or precipitation in the Houston, TX area, during the day, or night. I did not see any rain anywhere in or near the Houston, TX area on the radar, during the day, or night. I did not personally witness any rain, or precipitation where I was in the Houston, TX area, during the day, or night.

Thoughts: A lot warmer day than I was expecting. It felt nice.

Locations: Wrangler Sky, & Katy Mills, Katy, TX, Bill Archer Park, Copperfield, Fry & I-10, Northwest and West Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment