Thursday, January 18, 2024

Jan. 16 24































 The day was freezing, dry, and mostly clear. The sky looked to be mostly clear, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. It felt freezing cold, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. The wind speeds were light with moderate and moderately strong wind gusts, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. I did not see any chances for rain or precipitation for the Houston, TX area, during the day, or night. I did not see any rain or precipitation on the Houston, TX radar, during the day, or night. I did not personally witness any rain or precipitation where I was, during the day, or night.

Thoughts: A very cold and chilly day. I could not stand to be outside even for a few minutes. Looking forward to warmer weather.

Locations: Copperfield, Montrose, Norrhwest, and West Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment