Monday, January 22, 2024

Jan. 20 24







The day was very cool, dry, and mostly cloudy. The sky looked to be mostly clear, during the morning and afternoon. The sky looked to have become cloudy as my friend and I were approaching Corpus Christi during the evening. The sky remained cloudy as we drove north toward San Antonio where we stayed, during the night. It felt freezing during the early morning in Houston, TX. It felt very cold, as me and my friend were preparing to leave Houston, TX, during the mid-morning. It felt cold, during the late morning in Houston, TX. It felt very cool as we were leaving Houston, TX, during the early afternoon. It felt cold as we were nearing Corpus Christi, TX, during the mid and late afternoon. It felt very cold in Corpus Christi, TX, during the evening. It felt very cold as we were arriving in San Antonio, TX, during the early night. It felt very cold in San Antonio, TX, during the late night. The wind speeds were light with moderate and moderately strong gusts as we were traveling through Southeast and Central Texas, during the day and night. I believe there was a 40 percent chance for rain for the San Antonio and possibly the Corpus Christi, TX area, during the night. I witnessed some light drizzle as my friend and I arrived at our hotel, during the night.

Thoughts: It was an easy traveling day weather wise.

Locations: Corpus Christi, TX, San Antonio, TX, Katy, TX, Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment