Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Oct. 11 16

Notes: No pictures yet. I might buy a computer sometime this weekend. It was a mostly cloudy and warm, humid day. The wind speeds were mostly calm with some strong gusts. Light to moderate, maybe some heavy showers were scattered across Houston, TX, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and maybe night. A light shower passed over my house, during the early morning, before sunrise. Then another series of light to moderate showers passed over where I was working in northwest Houston, TX, from around 1:30 pm to around 3 pm. I didn't see any rain after that. I didn't hear about, or see any damage, or advisories from the scattered showers. This was my observation from what I say and witnessed in west and northwest Houston, TX, during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment